Once you have been assigned at least Reviewer status on a user’s calendar, it is possible to open this as a shared calendar. After you’ve opened someone else’s calendar, it will appear in a list in the Navigation pane. You must have at least Reviewer permission to access the other user's default Calendar folder to be able to also access any subcalendar folders.
- From the File menu, choose Open > Other User’s Folder.
- In the window that opens, choose Calendar as the Folder Type.
- Type the name of the person sharing the calendar into the search field at the top.
- Select the name from the list below the search field and click Open.
- The calendar will appear below your UTORexchange calendar, under Shared Calendars. Expand Shared Calendars by clicking the arrow beside it and click on the new shared calendar. There may be a slight delay before their meetings appear in the calendar.
To remove the calendar, highlight the calendar you would like to remove and press the Control key while clicking on it to show a pop-up menu. Choose Remove from View.