If you need to access someone's folder and have been granted permission by that person, you can perform the following steps to open the folder. (To read about how to grant permission, refer to the article
Outlook 2007 and up
- Go to the File tab, choose Info, click Account Settings, then choose Account Settings.
- Double-click the Exchange account, then click More Settings.
- On the Advanced tab, click Add under the Mailboxes section.
- Type the e-mail of the person who granted you the permission, then click OK.
- Click Apply, OK, Next, then Finish. The folder is now listed in the Folder List under Mailbox - <other person's name>.