Once you have been assigned at least Reviewer status on a user’s calendar, it is possible to open this as a shared calendar. After you’ve opened someone else’s calendar, it will appear in a list in the Navigation pane.
- From the File menu, choose Open Other User’s Folder.
- In the window that opens, search for the user by clicking the Find User icon, then type the name into the search field at the top and click Find.
- Select the name from the list below the search field and click Advanced.
- Their name and email address should appear in the appropriate fields.
In the Server address field, delete the existing text and type:
(replacing email@example.com with their email address).
- Click OK. A folder with their name will appear below your UTORexchange calendar. Expand the folder by clicking the arrow beside it and click on their calendar. There may be a slight delay before their meetings appear in the calendar