Staff availability information is stored in Exchange and is used by Outlook and OWA to tell other staff members if they are free or busy. This information is displayed as colour-coded blocked out areas in a staff member's calendar. If staff have extended rights, they can right-click another staff member's blocked out time to view the subject of the busy time.
1. In Outlook 2007 click on Calendar.
2. From the File menu go to New and select Meeting Request.
3. Select Scheduling Assistant.
4. Click Add Attendees...
5. Select Name and click OK.
6. You should now be able to view the attendees' Free/Busy Time.