Recurring appointments in Outlook 2007
To create a Recurring Appointment in Outlook 2007 follow these instructions:
The steps taken to create meetings are nearly the same as creating an appointment. The only differences are:
- Click the Calendar button in the Navigation Pane.
Choose Actions --> New Recurring Appointment.
The Appointment Recurrence dialog box appears. Enter a start time and an an end time in the Appointment Time section. Choose the Duration (default is 30 minutes).
- If you simply leave the preset choices in the Recurrence pattern section, the default settings will repeat the meeting at
the same time each week forever. To customize this, choose Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly to set how often the appointment recurs. More setttings are available on the right side of the Recurrence Pattern section.
In the Range of Recurrence section, enter the first occurrence in the Start box.
Choose when the appointments will stop.You can select No End Date, End After (a certain number of occurrences), or End By (a certain date).
- Click OK.
- Click the Subject box and type a subject.
- Click the Location box and type a location.
- In the text area of the message you can enter details about the appointment.
Click Save and Close.
Your appointment appears in your Outlook calendar with a symbol in the lower-right corner to show that it's a recurring appointment. The symbol looks like two little arrows chasing each others' tails.
- Checking for people's availability and inviting them
- Scheduling the location resource (if necessary)
You can comment this FAQ