Save your old PST file and migrate to UTORexchange
If you have already done this, continue to the next section.
- Save your PST file. This file contains all of the personal information you use in Outlook (e.g. Contacts, local e-mail, and calendars). To locate and save your PST file, please consult our articles in the Post Migration Preparation section.
- Migrate to Exchange.
- Configure Outlook for Exchange.
Note: If you have more than one Outlook profile, be sure to choose the UTORexchange profile when starting Outlook, unless you configured it to use that profile by default.
- Once Outlook is configured to connect to UTORexchange, you will need to reopen the PST file you saved in Step 1 (instructions available in our articles in the Post Migration Preparation section).
Copy appointments from your old calendar to UTORexchange
- Select the calendar attached to the PST file you just opened.
- To copy all appointments at once, change the view in Outlook 2007, go to View > Current View > All Appointments.
- Click on one appointment, then press Ctrl + A to select all.
- Press Ctrl + C to make a copy of all selected appointments.
- Click on the UTORexchange calendar.
- In Outlook 2007, go to View > Current View > All Appointments
and click in the blank table.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the appointments into the UTORexchange calendar.
- To return to standard view in Outlook 2007, go to View > Current View > Day/Week/Month
You may want to remove the old calendar from Outlook:
- Go to Files > Data File Management.
- Select the name which corresponds to the .pst file you saved from your old Outlook.
- Click Remove, then Yes.