There are two ways to send a message to a list you own: through your own email or through the UTORlist web interface.
Through your own email
- Log into your email.
- Compose a new message to the name of your list with @listserv.utoronto.ca appended to it (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Send the message.
Through the UTORlist web interface
- Log into https://listserv.utoronto.ca and select List Management.
- From the pull-down menu select Subscribers Corner.
- Below the My Lists tab, you will see the lists you own.
- Click [Post] next to the list to which you want to send a message.
- A new window will open. Type your message and select Send Message.