Assign Yourself a Password
To use the UTORlist service, the first thing you will have to do is assign yourself a password.
- Go to https://listserv.utoronto.ca/.
- Click Subscriber’s Corner if you are a subscriber or click List Management if you are a list owner.
- A Login Required window will appear. Click get a new LISTSERV password.
- If you are a list owner and want to create a list, you must use your UTORmail account. If you are a list subscriber, you can use your UTORmail account or another account. In both cases the password does not have to be your UTORmail password, just something you can remember.
Fill in the information and click the Register Password button.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email address you entered. Log into that email account and open the message from LISTSERV and click on the link provided. The message will look similar to the example below:
PW REP ***********
requires confirmation. To confirm the execution of your command, simply click on the following URL:
- A new window will open in your browser with a confirmation message from LISTSERV.
- Click on Log In, in the menu bar or go back to https://listserv.utoronto.ca/ to start using the UTORlist service.