(These settings were tested on a Blackberry 9700 and a Blackberry 9300)
Please note: When you log in to UTmail+ using the Outlook Web App, your login is managed by the University of Toronto. Any means of accessing the UTmail+ service other than through a web browser will securely transmit your UTORid and password through Microsoft’s systems.
- Go to the BlackBerry home screen and tap Setup > Setup Wizard and choose Email Setup.
- In the Email Setup screen select I want to create or add an email address and tap Next,
- An information screen about the BlackBerry internet service set up may appear. Tap Next.
- An Email Accounts screen will appear. Tap Add.
- An Email Setup screen will appear, choose Other and tap Next.
- Enter your Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (for details about your email address, read about checking
your current email addresses). Enter your UTORid password and tap Next.
After some time, tap on the link I will provide the settings and click Next.
- Under Select an Email type, choose IMAP and fill in the following information:
- Email address: email@example.com (for details about your email address, read about checking your current email addresses).
- Password: your UTORid password
- Email server: outlook.office365.com
- Username: UTORid@mail.utoronto.ca (replacing "UTORid" with your actual UTORid)
- NOTE: the username does not change regardless of your Student/Alumni status. It is NOT an email address.