Please note: When you log in to UTmail+ using the Outlook Web App, your login is managed by the University of Toronto. Any means of accessing the UTmail+ service other than through a web browser will securely transmit your UTORid and password through Microsoft’s systems.
Note: Your device might have slightly different labels and screens from those shown below. Contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or at 416-978-4357 if you have any questions.
Your Android phone must be compatible with Exchange ActiveSync for this to work.
- Go to Settings, Accounts & sync and tap Add account.
- Choose Exchange ActiveSync (may be labeled Corporate).
- Throughout the setup screens, you will need to fill in the information shown below. If you do not see some of the fields, you may need to select Manual setup.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for details about your email address, read about checking your current email addresses).
Password: your UTORid password
Username: Username may vary depending on when your alumni account was set up. To check this, go to the UTORid web page, click the Get Info link and log in with your UTORid and password. Look at the line for UPN to find out what you should enter as your username
Security Type: SSL/TLS
- Tap the appropriate button to advance through the setup screens. The server requires access to additional security settings. Tap OK to allow. You may also need to tap Activate to continue.
- You can now choose options for syncing contacts, email, calendar, etc. When you have completed the setup process, your mail and other selected options will begin syncing.