- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- You will see the following screen:
Fill in the information shown below:
Domain: leave blank
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org (for details about your email address, read about checking your current email addresses).
Password: Your UTORid password
- Sync settings should all be on by default. Tap Done. Your account should now be set up on your BlackBerry.
Server address: outlook.office365.com
Use SSL: Set to "on"
Push: Set to "on"
Sync interval is greyed out.
Sync timeframe is set by default to 30 days.