Please note: When you log in to UTmail+ using the Outlook Web App, your login is managed by the University of Toronto. Any means of accessing the UTmail+ service other than through a web browser will securely transmit your UTORid and password through Microsoft’s systems.
Warning: If you proceed with these instructions, any pre-existing local calendar and contact information on the iOS device will be deleted by Exchange and replaced with your Exchange calendar and contact information. If you use iCloud, the Exchange calendar will appear in the listing of Calendars separate from iCloud calendars.
- From the Home screen, choose Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then Add Account.
- Tap the Exchange option near the top of the list.
- You will be asked to provide the following information:
Email: email@example.com (for details about your email address, read about checking your current email addresses).
Password: your UTORid password
- Tap Next. In the next screen, insert the following:
Domain: Leave blank
Username: Username may vary depending on when your alumni account was set up. To check this, go to the UTORid web page, click the Get Info link and log in with your UTORid and password. Look at the line for UPN to find out what you should enter as your username
- Once the iPhone has confirmed connectivity with the Exchange server, you will be asked which type of folders to synchronize. By default Email, Contacts, and Calendars are selected. Tap Save.
- When you have completed the setup process, your mail and other selected options will begin syncing.
Having problems? Contact the Information Commons Help Desk, 1st floor, Robarts Library (416 978-4357, firstname.lastname@example.org).Tags: Exchange, Microsoft, UTmail+