- Create a text file which includes addresses on separate lines. For example:
- Save the file(s) as plain text.
- Go to https://listserv.utoronto.ca by clicking on List Management
- Choose your list from Select List.
- From the menu at the top of the page, click List Management and choose Subscriber Management.
- Go to the Bulk Operations tab.
- Beside Input File click Browse.
- Find your file and click Open.
- You should now see the path line to your file in the Input File field.
- Click Import.
- At the top of the screen, there will be a response that the addresses have been added.
- If you have more than one text file of addresses, repeat this process until all the addresses are added to your list.
You can comment this FAQ