Export Contact Lists from Thunderbird
- Open Thunderbird and choose Address Book.
- In the Address Book window, select Tools, then Export.
- Enter a file name and select Comma Separated (UTF-8) from the Save as type and then click Save. Do the same for all the address books you have (if you have multiple address books).
- Open Excel, go to Open Other Workbooks, and double-click this PC.
- In the Open window, change All Excel Files to All Files. Select the file you previous exported in step 3.
- The file should open as a spreadsheet. Look for the following column headers in the first row of the spreadsheet and change the respective column headers to:
In Excel go to File > Save As. Click Save. You will be asked to Confirm Save As. Click Yes.
You will get a pop-up stating that some features in your workbook might be lost if you save it as CSV (Comma delimited) and asking if you want to keep using that format. Click Yes.
Follow steps 4 - 8 for any other address books you have.
- Change Display Name to Display As
- Change Primary Email to Email
- Change Secondary Email to Email 2
- Change Work Phone to Business Phone
- Change Work Address to Business Street
- Change Work City to Business City
- Change Work State to Business State/Province
- Change Work Zipcode to Business ZIP/Postal Code
- Change Work Country to Business Country/Region
- Change Home Address to Home Street
- Change Home State to Home State/Province
- Change Home Zipcode to Home ZIP/Postal Code
- Change Home Country to Home Country/Region
You can comment this FAQ