Contact Lists will not be migrated across to your new UTmail+ account, so to preserve them, you will need to export them from UTORexchange and then import them into your UTmail+ account.
- Open Outlook and go to File > Export.
- Under Items of these types, select Contacts and click Continue.
- Choose a location to save the file, then click Save. Once it's done, click Finish.
- After you have migrated to UTmail+ and set up your new Outlook profile, go to File > Import.
- Choose Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm) and click Continue. Once it's done, click Finish.