If you wish to use the Outlook application follow these instructions: http://help.ic.utoronto.ca/index.php?solution_id=2074
If you wish to use the Gmail application follow these instructions: http://help.ic.utoronto.ca/index.php?solution_id=2054
If you wish to use the Blackberry Hub application follow these instructions:
- Open the Blackberry Hub App.
- Tap the menu button (three lines) in the top left corner.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your @utoronto.ca email address and tap Manual Setup.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter in the following information and tap Next:
Email Address: (usually of the form firstname.lastname@example.org)
Username: (this is the same as your email address and is usually of the form email@example.com).
Password: your UTORid password
Server address: outlook.office365.com
Security Type: SSL/TLS
- A Remote security administration pop up should appear. Tap OK.
- An account options window should appear. Confirm that the settings are okay for your needs and tap Next.
- A pop up will appear asking you to update your security settings. Tap OK.
- An Device Administrator screen should appear. Tap Activate.
- You should see that setup is complete. Enter an account name and tap Finished.