If you have been invited to a Skype meeting through UTmail+, you can join either through the web app, or through the Skype desktop app.
- In order to join the meeting through the web app, you will need to install the Skype Web app if you haven't already.
- Log in to your UTmail+ account at mail.utoronto.ca. In Calendar view, click on the meeting and click on the Join link.
Alternately, you can open the meeting in Outlook and click on the Join Skype Meeting link. You will be offered the choice of launching Skype for Business or going through the web app. Choose the web app.
- The web app plug-in will launch. Depending on the browser you are using, you may see a specific prompt (in Chrome, click Open Skype Meetings App. In Safari or Firefox, click Allow in the security window).
- In the Welcome screen, click Sign in if you have an Office 365 account. If you simply type your name and click Join, you will join as a guest rather than with your U of T email account.
- You will see a Microsoft sign-in page. Enter your email address or click on your account name if it appears on the right-hand side.
- You will be redirected to the Weblogin screen. Log in with your UTORid and password. You will be taken to the Skype meeting room.
- You can exit the meeting by clicking on the Hang Up icon, or by closing the window. Click Yes when you see the Close app window.