If you are on a Windows machine, the Skype for Business desktop app gets installed with Office 2016. If you are on a Mac, Skype for business is a separate installation.
Download and install Skype for Business for Mac
- Log into UTmail+ at mail.utoronto.ca.
- Click the settings icon and choose Office 365.
- Click the Software option.
- Under Skype for Business, click Install.
- You will be prompted to save the SkypeForBusinessInstaller-22.214.171.124.pkg file. It will be saved to your Downloads folder.
- Open the .pkg file to start the installation.
- Click Continue in each screen to progress through the installation options
- Read the License Agreement and click Agree.
- At the Installation Type screen, click Install.
- At the security prompt, enter your Macintosh's password and click Install Software to continue.
- When it's finished, click Close.