Finding and adding contacts
- In the main Skype for Business window start typing the name in the search box. A list of matching people will appear.
- Right-click on the required name and select Add to Contacts List, which then gives options of adding to a specific group.
Creating a custom group
- In the main Skype for Business window, click the Add a Contact icon.
- Choose Create a New Group.
- A New Group box will appear. Rename it by overwriting the text.
- Your group has been created, and you can start adding contacts to it
This setting controls the connectivity and the type of information that can be viewed by your contacts. The default setting is Colleagues. If you want to view or change the privacy relationship with a contact, right-click the contact’s listing, and then click Change Privacy Relationship and choose the appropriate option.
Tags: Office 365, UTmail+