You can use Skype for Business to have group meetings without leaving your desk. Have voice only meetings, video meetings, share your screen, and use instant messaging. Plus, it's linked to the rest of your Office 365 suite so you can start a call from any application.
Please note you will need to be logged in to the Skype for Business desktop app in order for this to work. If you don't have it installed, see our article Install the Skype for Business desktop app.
- Open the Skype for Business desktop app.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Go to Outlook and in Calendar view, click on Meeting to create a new meeting.
- Click Online Meeting and select Add Online Meeting.
- This opens a window with a link to the Skype meeting room.
- Set all the other meeting options (date, time, etc). Add people and click Send.