You can chat with anyone on the UTmail+ system when they are available. The coloured square next to a person’s name indicate their availability—green means available to chat, red means they are busy, and yellow means they are away.
You can open a chat window for a person who has sent you email:
- Select a message from the person with whom you wish to chat.
- In the message, mouse over their user icon and choose the chat icon.
You can also open a chat window for a person who is in your Contacts or the GAL.
- Click the Skype icon. A pane will open at the right, with a list of your contacts.
- Select a Contact from your list, or do a search to find someone listed in the GAL.
- Start typing in the message field at the bottom of the window.
To set your own availability, click on your name in the top right corner and choose an option.Tags: Office 365, UTmail+