You will first need to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to have Automapping disabled for the Shared Mailbox.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to the Outlook menu and choose Preferences. In the window that appears click on Accounts, and click on the + located on the bottom left corner. Select New Account.
- In the Set Up Your Email screen, enter the Shared Mailbox email address and click Continue.
- You will see the Weblogin screen. Enter your UTORid and password and click Log In.
- You may see a window requesting account information. Enter your email address and UTORid password and click OK.
- You will see a message about being redirected to the exchange server. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
- You will see an account setup confirmation. Click Done.
- In the Accounts window, highlight the Shared Mailbox in the left hand pane, click on the gear button and sekect Set as Default. Close the Accounts window.
- The Shared Mailbox has now been configured, and it should start synchronizing the Shared Mailbox email messages and calendar. Depending on the volume of messages, this may take some time.