Information Commons Help Desk
Robarts Library,1st Floor
130 St. George Street
(416) 978-HELP (4357)
Hours: April 28 - September 3, 2017
|Monday — Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Walk-in||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Closed||Closed|
|Telephone||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.||Closed|
Since 2011, UTmail+ student email services have been hosted in the United States. With Microsoft opening new data centres in Canada, the University is now in a position to migrate UTmail+ accounts into Canada.
To facilitate this move, a UTmail+ service outage has been scheduled begin at 6:00 pm on Friday, April 28th until 6:00 pm, Monday, May 1st. UTmail+ services will not be available during this time and individuals with an @mail.utoronto.ca address or an @alum.utoronto.ca address will not have access to their account.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
The OneClass Easy Invite Chrome Extension may result in the theft of any username and password you use for websites and services, including Blackboard and other university and/or commercial/community services.
If you already installed the extension, below are the instructions to remove the extension:
- Open up your Chrome Browser
- Select the 3 vertical dots in the top right-hand corner
- Select Settings
- Select Extensions in the top left-hand corner
- Click the Trashcan beside the “OneClass Easy Invite” extension
- Select Remove on the Confirm Removal Popup
- Close all Chrome windows and go back to the Extensions page to verify the extension has been removed (Steps 1-4)
Once you have removed this extension, please change your UTORid (Blackboard) password, please visit: https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca/