Note: Android versions 5.0 and above use the Gmail app to display all email acounts.
Your device might have slightly different labels and screens from those shown below. Contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-978-4357 if you have any questions.
- Go to Settings, Accounts and tap Add account.
- Choose Exchange.
- Throughout the setup screens, you will need to fill in the information shown below. Tap Next or Previous to navigate through the setup screens.
Email address: email@example.com
Password: your UTORid password
Username: utorarbor\UTORid (replacing UTORid with your actual UTORid)
Security Type: SSL/TLS
- Tap OK to allow when you see the screen about additional security settings.
- You will be offered the opportunity to sync contacts, email, calendar, etc. Tap Next.
- Tap Activate on the Activate device administrator screen.
- Give the account a name (e.g. UTORexchange) and tap Next.
- When you have completed the setup process, your mail and other selected options will begin syncing.