- Go to the Azure Self Serve Password Reset website.
- In the User ID field, enter the portion of your email address BEFORE the “@” sign followed by @UTMailArchive.utoronto.ca. Complete the “I am not a robot” style challenge response section, then click Next.
- Click the Email button. Keep this browser window open and open your UTmail+ account in a new window. Look for a password reset email message from Microsoft.
- Note the verification code in the password reset message that you received.
- Back in Microsoft's password reset page, enter the code into the verification code field. Click Next.
- Enter a new password for your UTmail+ Archive account (do NOT use your UTORid password!) into both password fields, then click Finish.
- If your password meets the necessary criteria, you will receive confirmation that your password has been reset
- Go to https://portal.office.com/, enter your UTmail+ Archive username (the portion of your email address BEFORE the “@” sign followed by @UTMailArchive.utoronto.ca) and password and click Sign In.
- Use the UTmail+ Archive account in the same manner you use your regular UTmail+ account.
You can comment this FAQ