- Importing Contacts to Outlook or Entourage from Webmail
If you have a lot of contacts saved in Webmail and have switched to Outlook 2007 or Entourage 2008, you may want to transfer those ...
- Information Commons Help Desk Hours of Service
Information Commons Help DeskRobarts Library,1st Floor130 St. George Street
(416) 978-HELP (4357) E-mail email@example.com
Extended Fall Hours – September 3 – September 30, 2019
Monday — FridaySaturdaySunday
9:030 a.m. ...
- iPhone and iPod touch settings for UTORmail
Before You Start
Before you start, please ensure your UTORid has been activated, and that you have your @utoronto.ca email address and UTORmail configuration number handy. ...
- IMAP Clients (Thunderbird) for UTORexchange
On This Page:
Thunderbird is a freely available email client that can access the email features of UTORexchange as an IMAP client. Other ...
On This Page:
Getting connected at U of T
Web Space (UTORweb)
Internet and connectivity at U of T covers many different services, including connecting to the ...
- Importing Contacts to Outlook Web Access
Modify the contacts file
If you exported your UTORmail contacts to a CSV file, the contacts file needs to be modified because the first, middle, and, ...
- Import Contact Lists to Outlook for Windows
If you have contacts or contact lists in your UTORexchange or UTORmail account that are stored on your local computer, they may not migrate to ...
- Introduction to the UTmail+ Upgrade Process
To upgrade to UTmail+ , you will be required to sign in to the UTmail+ upgrade site with your UTORid and password, and accept the ...
- Importing contacts to UTmail+
Importing Contacts into Outlook Web Access
Importing Contacts into Outlook for Windows
Importing Contacts into Outlook for Mac
- IMAP Client Configuration for UTORexchange
UTORexchange provides the ability to connect using IMAP. However,
IMAP is not one of the recommended connection mechanisms. If you must
connect to UTORexchange using ...
- Importing Messages from your old UTmail+ account
Monday, May 8, 2017, 4 pm:
If your mail does not appear to have been moved over, we are working to implement an automated process to ...
- Install the Skype for Business web app
Log in to mail.utoronto.ca. In Calendar view, click on a Skype meeting and click on the Join link.
You will be prompted to choose which method to use to join. ...
- Install the Skype for Business desktop app
If you are on a Windows machine, the Skype for Business desktop app gets installed with Office 2016. If you are on a Mac, Skype ...
- Instant Messaging in OWA
You can chat with anyone on the UTmail+ system when they are available. The coloured square next to a person’s name indicate their availability—green means ...
- Instant Messaging in Skype for Business desktop app (Windows)
Instant messaging (IM) allows you to communicate with people in real time. You can have an IM conversation with one or many people, send pictures ...
- If my card is not working, what should I do?
If you are experiencing trouble using your card please follow the following steps:
Ensure you have sufficient funds in your account by visiting https://tcardplus.utoronto.ca/ (select Check Your ...
- I’m not a student, staff or faculty member at U of T. How do I pay for printing or photocopying?
Guest Cards (previously called Visitor Cards) can be purchased from Guest Card & Cash Loading Stations at Robarts Library and the Gerstein Science Information Centre, ...
- I have uploaded a file but have not received email confirmation
It may take up to 2 hours for you to receive a confirmation after uploading a video. If you still haven't received a message after ...
- I am having trouble uploading my video
If you see an error message when uploading your video, make sure you are using a recent version of the web browser you are using. ...